ENTELGY CONSULTING S.A. informs users of the Site that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for such purpose or when requested by the holder in the exercise of his right of cancellation.
ENTELGY CONSULTING S.A. declares its commitment to comply with current legislation at all times on data protection.
The personal data provided will be processed by the Company and will be used in accordance with the following information.
What personal data do we collect and what do we use it for?
- Data collected directly: by the voluntary completion of the contact form, interaction in our social networks and subscription to Newsletter.
In the table below you will find more detailed information about the processing of your personal data, including the following headings:
- Main purposes: It identifies the purpose for which we need to collect your data, i.e., why we process your information.
- Legitimation: The reason that enables us to process your data is detailed.
- Retention periods: We identify the specific retention period or the criteria that determine this period.
- Recipients: We identify, if applicable, with whom we will legitimately share your data.
- Rights of data subjects: We inform you about your rights as a data subject in the processing of your personal data.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Company name: ENTELGY CONSULTING S.A.
C/ Orense, 70, 28020 Madrid
(+34) 91 425 11 11.
- Contact Form: to meet the request for information requested through the contact form.
- Cookies: maintain the registered user login, shopping cart validity, provide statistics associated with the use of the Page, location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Subscription to our newsletter.
LEGITIMIZATION AND CONSERVATION
The basis for the processing of data is the consent given by the user by ticking the acceptance box(es).
The fields of the contact form marked with an asterisk (*) are considered necessary fields to manage the object of the form. If they are not provided, it will not be possible to process your request.
- The contact data will be kept for the time necessary to answer your query and do not request deletion.
- See our Cookies Policy to identify the validity of each cookie.
- The data associated with your interaction in the corporate profiles of social networks will be retained for the period of time that you enable in that social network to your publications.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
- No transfer of your data to third parties is foreseen.
- The Site has enabled tools provided by Google LLC. The use of these tools may involve an international transfer of data to the United States.
- Owners of social networks: ENTELGY CONSULTING S.A. uses social networks. The interaction with users through the use of these profiles or tools involves the international transfer of data (analytical and technical) to the servers of the social network.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
Interested parties have the right to withdraw the consent given.
Interested parties have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency): www.aepd.es).
The user shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to the Company.
Company adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data contained therein and to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The Site has the SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer), in order to ensure the security of data transmission between your browser and our Site.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the user's device and that of the Site. Thus, by using the SSL protocol is guaranteed:
- That the user is communicating his data to the server center of the Page and not to any other.
- That between the user and the Site the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
To verify that you are in a secure environment, the Customer should check that the address of the verification Page begins with https://.
You can also identify the Page as secure when a padlock icon appears in the address bar of your browser.
Finally, you can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the Page in your browser, for which you should consult the characteristics of the same.
In no event will the Company modify policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting our customers' previously stored personal data without the prior consent of the affected customers.