In compliance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you of the following legal aspects
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
The responsible for the treatment is ENTELGY CONSULTING S.A.
C/ Orense, 70, 28020 Madrid
(+34) 91 425 11 11.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined consist of carrying out the accounting, fiscal and administrative management according to the stipulated service, the sending of information that is requested, and commercial communications about products, services, offers, promotions and news of your interest.
LEGITIMIZATION OF TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing, according to Article 6 of the RGPD, is based on the following conditions:
- the data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the implementation, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures;
In accordance with the provisions of Article 13.c of the RGPD, processing based on consent will mean that the existence of the right to withdraw consent, at any time, will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
No automated decisions will be made based on your profile.
In general, the personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. When this relationship ceases, and in any case if the deletion of the data is requested, we will keep your personal data blocked for the periods established by law. Once these periods have elapsed, they will be deleted in accordance with current legislation.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
The data may be transferred to other Entelgy companies. They may also be transferred to legally authorised third parties, such as the Tax Administration or judicial bodies.
We also inform you of the existence of data processors with whom the appropriate contract is signed for access to data on behalf of third parties in accordance with articles 28 and following of the RGPD. Data processors will only be chosen who offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the processing is in accordance with the requirements of the law.
On the other hand, no international data transfers are envisaged.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Those concerned will have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access: you may request to consult your personal data,
- Right of rectification: you may modify personal data that are inaccurate or complete those that are incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration,
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of personal data concerning you.
- The right to transfer: you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided and to transfer them to another controller.
- Right to limitation: when certain conditions are met, the data subject has the right to obtain limitation of the processing of his or her personal data.
- Right to oppose processing: you may request that your personal data not be processed.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
If you wish to unsubscribe from any communication we may send you, please indicate it in the following form Request to unsubscribe from Entelgy communications.