ENTELGY CONSULTING S.A. may collect information about the search habits of website users through cookies or log files. Cookies shall not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the user remains and continues to browse our website, understanding that he/she consents to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information on what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
- What is a cookie and what is it for? A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Under no circumstances could the cookies damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
- What types of cookies do we use? Depending on the entity that manages it:
Own cookies: These are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks or external content such as Google Maps, depending on the time period they remain activated:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none are recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serves to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
Persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate the purchase and registration services, depending on their purpose:
Technical cookies: These are necessary for the navigation and the good functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control the traffic and communication of data, to access parts of restricted access, to carry out the purchase process of an order, to use security elements, to store content in order to be able to broadcast videos or to share content through social networks.
Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis Cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
Advertising Cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the habits of navigation in Internet and show you advertising related to your navigation profile:
Below, we detail the cookies used on our website and the supplier to which they belong. Own cookies are those belonging to our domain and third party cookies are those belonging to other domains according to the table below:
|Google Analytics||__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz||Third-party, analytical and permanent cookies||To collect information on the navigation of the users through the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the specific postal address from which they connect.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center|
How can the user configure or disable cookies? You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.