LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION
- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below:
- Owner: Entelgy Consulting, S.A.
- Address: Orense. 70. 28020 Madrid
- Telephone: (34) 91 425 11 11
- Fax: (34) 91 425 11 12
- Registration data: Madrid Companies Registry, Volume 18,224, Folio 212, Section 8, Page M-315634, Entry 31.
- CIF: A 83456202All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by postal mail or any other of the above means.
- USERS: The access and/or use of this portal of The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The mentioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in their case are of obligatory fulfillment.
USE OF THE PORTAL: The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE through its website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE offers through its portal and, by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them for (i) engaging in illegal, illicit or unlawful activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or in support of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, either by himself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.)All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorization of The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: The contents of this website are of a general nature and are for information purposes only, and access to all the contents is not fully guaranteed, nor is their thoroughness, correctness, validity or currency, or their suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from: a) The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or services offered. b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data. c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the web site. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and their own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- MODIFICATIONS: The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both the content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located in its portal. Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published.
- LINKS: In the event that the domain name contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances will the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor will he guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered by this website
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERAL: The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law. In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the conduct of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identified, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.